Ȓãƿħæ£
I remember
We stood our ground, shoulder to shoulder
Ready to take on Heaven’s thunder
Heads high, that nothing could dissevered
The bond we so dearly treasured

Alas, it seemed all too proper
Before it dawned, I was torn asunder
In the gloom it was all a blunder
T’was the story, a victim of plunder

Lying on the cold bare earth
Lost in thought, of my own self worth
With anguish and sorrow abound
Silent tears, slowly dripping down
A hopeless gesture, a pity
That it soothes not the remnants of my sanity

Blood, tears, sweat and toil
A fleeting conscience; an inner turmoil
Riddled with despair
With nothing left to spare
Hell bent on revenge
Thou shalt I avenge
Around me death permeated
A blood-curling chill emanated

Once standing proud and tall
Caught and cornered, thy back on the wall
A gun trained on thy forehead
O’ Thy name carved on a piece of lead
A pulled trigger, thy end crafted
The hunter becomes the hunted.
0 Responses

Post a Comment